We know that something unexpected can happen before the start of a journey. Our cancellation fees are as follows:
- Up to 3 months before arrival: free of charge
- 3 months to 4 weeks before arrival: 40 % of the booking value
- 1 month to 1 week before arrival: 70% of the booking value
- 1 week before arrival: 90% of the booking value
As a special service, we offer you cancellation protection. Read everything about the benefits of the travel cancellation insurance here.
- Payment methods
We accept cash payment on-site or bank transfer of the total amount due in advance.
Transfer in advance to:
Raiffeisenkasse Ritten Gen.
IBAN: IT 02 V 08187 58742 000002024968
SWIFT/BIC: CCR TIT 2T RIT
In our apartments and on the farm you will find everything you need for a carefree holiday. The following services are included in the apartment rates:
- Experience nature up close: Together with your hosts, you can visit cows, calves, and pigs in the barn and on the meadow
- Herbs from the farm garden
- Use of the sun-bathing lawn and the playground
- The RittenCard for the use of all public transport in South Tyrol, including Renon cable car, the historic Renon narrow-gauge railway, one daily ascent and descent with the Corno del Renon mountain cable car and a visit to the more than 80 South Tyrolean provincial museums
- Bed linen, towels, and kitchen towels
- Final cleaning (from 3 days of stay, under 3 days of stay we charge EUR 25 for the cleaning)
- Toilet paper and garbage bags
- Use of the parking lot
- The indicated rates are per apartment and day for two people each. The local tax of EUR 1,75 per person and night is not included and must be paid on site (children under 14 years excluded).
- Try our delicious and natural farm products such as fresh milk and eggs, homemade bread, homemade jams, juices, bacon, and drinks, which we are happy to provide you with for an additional charge.
- All apartments are non-smoking apartments.
- Arrival and departure:
- On the day of arrival, your apartment is ready for occupancy from 2pm on.
- On the day of departure, we ask you to leave the apartment within 9am.
- Priceless experiences with the RittenCard
On arrival you will receive the RittenCard free of charge, which offers you numerous advantages and possibilities: You can use the regional public transport without restrictions and free of charge, including the Renon narrow-gauge railway and the Renon cable car. Furthermore, you can visit about 90 museums, castles, and collections, such as the Ötzi Museum in Bolzano, the Messner Mountain Museum at Sigmundskron Castle, or the Beekeeping Museum Plattner Bienenhof in Costalovara, free of charge.
More information about the free services and discounts of the RittenCard
Dogs and small animals are very welcome at Lichtensternhof farm! We kindly ask you to put your dogs on a leash outside the apartment. For the accommodation of your pet, we charge EUR 10 per day. (Please bring a muzzle with you, it is needed in public transport).